Share the CCS Difference with everyone you know! Community Christian School has implemented a Tell–A-Friend Incentive Program Policy to encourage CCS families to invite friends and family to experience the blessing of a Community Christian School education.
The Tell-A-Friend program is designed to reward you for your direct referral of a new enrolling student to CCS.
1. Think of a family you feel would benefit from receiving a Christ-centered education at CCS.
2. Invite this family to an Open House or help them make an appointment with the CCS office to tour our campus and receive enrollment information.
A REFERRAL FORM must be completed and received by the CCS Office prior to the referred family’s enrollment to be eligible for an incentive award.
• No additions or changes may be made to an application once it has been submitted.
• Referring families may refer an unlimited number of families.
• Incentive awards will be applied to the upcoming school year.
• A referred student must remain enrolled one full school year for the referring family to receive the full award.
• Credit will be awarded during the month of May, at the close of the school year.
• The referring family’s account must remain current throughout the year.
• Only one family may receive a credit for a referred family.
• Up to $500 credit to the referring family for any referred family ($250/student with $500 max) enrolling full-time students T3-8th Grade.