At Community Christian School, we seek to captivate young minds with a hands-on environment that instills the love of learning and the love of God! Education for life! With small class sizes and experienced, loving teachers, your child will develop the building blocks for future academic success as well as a foundation in Christ.
In our elementary classrooms, your child will:
- Live out his or her faith
- Experience the depth and wonders of reading
- Understand scientific methods
- Engage in writing
- Apply grammar and decoding skills
- Participate in specials such as Music, PE, STEM, and Art
Our curriculum is carefully chosen and utilizes materials from Christian Schools International, Harcourt, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, and Foss Science. All of our materials are carefully examined by our Director of Instruction and staff to ensure consistency with God's word as well as confirm a high level of academic rigor.