We desire that all families committed to receiving a Christ-centered education at CCS will have the opportunity. Financial assistance is available to families who have at least one full-time student attending CCS. Families who have students only in the Eagle's Nest or Pre-K programs are not eligible for financial assistance.
Who decides how much financial aid I will receive?
The analysis completed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment serves as a recommendation only. A committee of the CCS Board of Directors will review the recommendations provided by the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment to determine awards. Decisions will be based upon assessments, number of applicants, and available funds. Community Christian School is solely responsible for determining the final award.
Why do I have to provide this personal and confidential information?
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment must verify your expenses and household income to assist your institution in making an informed decision about the amount of financial aid needed for each family.
How can I check the status of my application?
Once you have completed the online application, you will be able to log on to the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment website to check the status of your application.
FACTS Application period is now open for NEW CCS FAMILIES until July 31, 2022.
To begin the process, click HERE.
- Choose “Create a username & password”. If you have an existing FACTS account and have already created a user account, please select "Sign In" and use your existing username and password.
- Click on the "Start Application" link.
- Select the appropriate school year.
- Complete the steps as prompted. You will be required to submit your Federal Form 1040 Income Tax Return, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income to FACTS. You can upload documents by logging into your online account or fax them to 866-315-9264. Draft or Preview Copy tax documents will not be accepted.
- Complete the CCS Financial Aid Application.
Please allow at least two weeks for processing your application. There is a $40 application fee.