The earliest records of the school are found in large hard backed notebooks dating back to 1918. They contain the decision of the School Board of Directors and reflects one main reason why the school was started so many years ago.
First, one quickly notices the intense desired of board members, as well as parents, to be obedient to God’s word. They took serious the Bible’s instructions to make sure God remains the center of life, not only for them, but also for their children. Times were not always easy for these early dairy farmers seeking to eke out a living from the soil. While tuition certainly wasn’t what it is today, they were determined to make the sacrifices necessary to provide for their children a God centered education.
RESOURCES FOR GENEROUS GIVING